The ultimate first-person game, you’re trapped in Papa Sangre’s palace — a ‘Day of the Dead’ style afterlife. Your task: save the soul of someone you love.
Do you dare enter the dark palace of Papa Sangre?
“An essential addition to the genre. Don’t miss it” — The Observer
***Featured in Wired Magazine, the BBC, The Guardian and Ars Technica***
YOU ARE LOST, DEEP IN THE DARKNESS OF THE LAND OF THE DEAD …
- Explore an entire world created in real-time using incredibly realistic 3D binaural audio
- “See” with your ears — we’ll teach you how, and then it’s up to you to survive …
- Turn, walk and run using a beautiful, intuitive interface
- Escape back to the land of the living without getting eaten … or worse!
- Solve Papa Sangre’s puzzles and dilemmas
- A fully accessible game, tested by ourselves at www.AccessTech.co.za.
“Terrifying … I’m sure Papa Sangre will be a hit” — The Guardian
—Please note:Requires headphones
ESCAPE. SAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE. DO THE RIGHT THING.
If you like it, you can
buy it from here.
Visit the Developer web site at www.Papasangre.com
And now for the podcast.